Meet your trainer
MBA (2020-2022), Symbiosis Centre for Management and Human Resource Development (SCMHRD)
Project Executive, Central Projects Team at ACG Worldwide Pvt. Ltd Lean Six Sigma White belt certified, Management and Strategy Institute Certificate Program in Public Procurement, World Bank
Winner- PSP-IP Innovation Award for Hybrid Bike, India and Australia
Winner- Open Inspiration India by Schaeffler, India
What will you learn from the Project Management Master Class
-What is Project?
-What are Programs and Portfolios?
-Difference between Operations and Projects with examples
-Quick answer quiz (Identify Projects and Operations)
– Characteristics of Projects
– What is Project Management?
– Understanding triple constriants of a Project
– Key drivers of a Project
– Quick answer quiz (Match the pairs and situational ques)
– Tradtional Vs Agile Projects
– 5 phases of Project Management life cycle
– Project Stakeholders
– Quiz (Arrangement and MCQs)
– What is Project Baseline?
– Typical time-cost-quality continuum
– S- curve
– What is Project scope management & its practices
– Plan scope management
– Collect requirements
– Define scope
– Create Work Breakdown structure (WBS)
– Validate scope
– Control scope
– Quiz (Match the pairs)
– What is Project cost Management?
– Plan cost management
– Estimating costs
– Determine budget
– Control costs
– Earned Value Anaylsis
– Cost Contingencies and Management reserves
– what is Project schedule Management?
– Plan schedule management
– Define activities
– Sequence Activities
– Estimate activity durations & resources
– Develop schedule
– Control schedule
– What are Gantt charts?
– CPM & PERT technique
– What is Project Risk Management?
– Risk Vs Cost in Project life cycle
– Identify risks (Known & unknown risks)
– Perform Qualitative & Quantitative analysis
– Plan and implement risk responses
– Implement risk responses
– Risk Monitoring and reporting
– Risk Register framework
– Final Quiz
Success Stories, why students’ love Engage7x Academy
- 15 days of learning, discussions, hands on implementation and case studies with real time business issues! This is the most interactive and that was the best part about it. Recommended course for all, MBA aspirants, students, likewise.
- The most productive 15 days of my lockdown!A course filled with real-time case discussion with industry experts, opportunity to undergo live projects, curate an ad campaign. This course gave me a run up to what my life would be in s B-School!
It was amazing to learn SEO and Digital Marketing. I Learn SEO with practical knowledge which I gained from this course and it was a complete different experience.
Understand real concept about the Google ads which will help to increase knowledge about digital marketing. Got the exact concept about advertisement of social media. Thank a lot